Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Filled Under:

King Kong SEO Agency Review

Stay away from King Kong. I was immediately lured from signing up for Lead Quart eBook that supports King Kong. I signed up, got the free ebook and thought great. Then start the phone call! I was followed by a King Kong Sales executive, or they call themselves, increasing experts. After countless calls, I signed up for a 6-month SEO growth movement which led to flooding in my inbox with a lead. During the movement, the Leading Lead and Phone calls were made by King Kong's supposed work and the service received from the King Kong team was appealed. In the 5 months, my SEO promotion campaign was reviewed by a self-governmental third party and I wanted to know that the short / zero work was done. Even basic onsite optimization is not. My concerns were raised with King Kong, they gave a ridiculous excuse and claimed that I would pay my contract. Do I have only a terrible knowledge of this business? I started to dig some.