Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Filled Under:

King Kong Digital Agency Review




Stay away from King Kong. King Kong was supported by the moment I signed up for the long quote e-book. I signed up, got free ebook and thought great. Then start the phone call! I was followed by decision making by King Kong, or they were called themselves as experts in the rise. After several calls, I signed up for a 6 month SEO growth campaign, which probably leads to my inbox flooding. During this campaign, zero lead and phone calls were produced by King Kong's fabulous work and I was appealing the service from King Kong team. In the 5 months my SEO promotion campaign was reviewed by a self-ruled third party and I was surprised to know that the minimum / zero work was done. Even basic onsite optimization is not. My concerns were raised with King Kong, they gave a ridiculous excuse and claimed that I would pay my contract.