Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Filled Under:

King Kong Digital Agency Review


I first saw their Google Map reviews and I noticed that founder Sabri Subi left her own business for 5 stars to be reviewed. Is it permissible? Other people also seem to notice it. Since then, Sabri Subi has removed it. I seriously doubt the validity of the other 5 star reviews on their map list. I tested other King Kong clients to see if they were as well as I did, so I made King Kong reviews google and what I found was a movie review movie for the famous films. Then I tested King Kong SEO reviews and what I found was King Kong owned or set up a website. Do you see a trend here? I took my business in a morning trade boutique. Now my inbox is full of Leeds and the phone is ringing. Qingming should look at Bright due to my extraordinary experience with Kang, it strengthened me to learn my butt, investigation and basic elements of SEO. I will not be fooled again and I offer you the same job.