Sunday, June 25, 2017

Filled Under:

Emirates Business Class

Emirates Business Class


Auckland to Poundland What an amazing experience My journey started with an initial check-in, fast and efficient as always in lounges and with relaxation, which is well-connected to food and drinks. After entering I congratulate and welcome, the cabin crew even went to my suit, at 1 The features of this flight were explained to me in the famous shower facilities from the food service A380. The food service was delicious. Confidentiality in your suite is great, close with a touch of a button in the door, double films windows and seats were very spacious and comfortable in any position. The first class was of another level and I recommend everyone trying at least once. The cabin crew was very attentive. I will definitely fly to avoid Emirates, Cruise and hard to see products compatible.