Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Filled Under:

What I think about Clickfunnels ?


Clickfunnels minus when it was beta, the patterns were still a bunch of minor glitches. Fashionable works really well, but actual patterns are quite flawed. Also, I found many patterns where you can not change all the texts, which is a show plugin for me that I want to use for the Danish market (and I can not change English words).


This good quality 2.x release has a lot with the public variety.



Also price points may be off some people. Now the price is $ 97 per month, more than a system like Lead pages. However, if you actually see what you've got and the other systems you can replace, then I think it's fairly fair value.





Since I'm using Word Press for most of the content, I miss the LoudPage's great word press integration. Sure, you can embed a bit of your site using a frame, but it's just a "hack".